Accept yourself before the world accepts you.

Recently one of my friends who was facing some sort of problem regarding job called me one day.He wanted to stay at my flat.He was quite restless and hopeless.After spending some days he told me that I want to change my personality.I said what happened you are perfectly fine and further conversation went like this

He- Today I was ahead in the queue for the interview but a boy who came after me and within few minutes he was called by HR.

Me- Sometimes it happens just relax you will get much better job than this

He-  No.It made my angry.I must have been given first priority.

Me- How was he talking outside with HR and other people.

He- He didn't seem to have proper knowledge, he was shallow it's like he was buttering her(HR).I think that I  have some problem with my voice.I want to speak boldly and with confidence.

Me- See! confidence is situational.When you are out of your comfort zone you may not feel confident unlike right now the way are speaking with me confidently.

He- It may be.I literally want to change my voice and I hate it when I hear my recorded voice.Tell me what should I do.

Me -When u have proper knowledge of your subject matter then you will automatically start speaking with boldness and confidence. First of all, you should feel you are good enough and you have confidence.

He- No! but you know...

Me- I suggested him to certain "Do's and Don't".On some points, he agreed, on the other hand, he disagreed like anybody.

He narrated all his story of his family since childhood.

He- I feel neglected at home even my brother treated me badly like I am useless and I will achieve nothing bigger unlike him.I want to prove them and do something great.Even I am like this what was my fault.That's why I want to stay away from my home.

Me- You should invest your energy in improving rather wasting energy in proving others.No one is perfect in his or her life by the way perfection is not the feature of human being. Everybody is born unique so love your uniqueness. Accept yourself before the world accepts you. 

At the end, he was quiet and composed and resisted himself from tears rolling down from his eyes.Almost after seven days, finally, he got a job in Bombay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The line which inspire and illuminate us

Socially connected but Practically isolated

Spirituality :- USP of Youth