Priority and People

We are living in the 21st century most advanced era of the human civilisation. All of us never get tired of wearing the mask of modernity. How do we define modernity it is very subjective. Everybody has been adopting a different lifestyle. Everybody says that life has become so fast.These days, everybody has his or her own ambition unlike few decade before.Youngsters live in their own world. Their daily life revolves around electronic gadgets, social networking sites, Hollywood movies and fashionable clothes carrying a false sense of impression among people. To everyone, there is only one principle "My life, My rules, and the rest are fools".In addition to it, parents also don't have time to their own children even a husband doesn't have time for his wife.There are so many cases like that people often complain and come up with a variety of innovative and invalid excuses, for example, I don't have time, I am quite busy, I will call you back etc, etc. Is it really true? I don't think so. It's all about priority and taking a pause in our life for others. If someone has space in his or her heart then he or she will find a way. People to whom, you matter really, they will do anything for you, they will never be hesitant to help you, even having a quite busy schedule they will take out time for you, they will call you for a cup of coffee or tea, sometimes lunch and sometimes dinner. Life never stops at a time, at one place and with one person. Different people keep coming and going at different stages of life, those who have to stay with us, they will stay and those who have to leave, they will leave according to their own terms and conditions. Someone gives us bad experience, on the other hand, someone gives pleasant and unforgettable experience. Someone leaves short & sweet memories while someone leaves dark memories. Some people teach us on the other hand, some people cheat us but an interesting point is that cheating is always associated with some teaching so that we would never repeat our past mistakes. Let me share a very small incident. Recently, a friend of mine shifted from one city to another for his job.There, he was struggling to purchase a new SIM Card as it happens to every newcomer in a new city. Generally, it takes at least five-six days even more to have a new SIM Card. One day, he suddenly called me around 11.00 P.M. It was a bit surprise for me. We got completely indulged in the conversation for almost one hour. Suddenly, I asked him why you are calling me unnecessary, we are talking nothing important it is a waste of money, you must be in roaming then he became silent for a moment and said that Yes, Call Rate is 2 Rs per min. After few minutes I told him, First of all, purchase a SIM Card then you can call me again whenever you want. Maybe, he was calling me out of homesickness, loneliness, and emptiness, whatever it was but his last line was "It's ok.I know that I am in roaming but I am ready to pay" which I will never forget for rest of my life. It seems very trivial but it meant a lot to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The line which inspire and illuminate us

Socially connected but Practically isolated

Spirituality :- USP of Youth